(Sorry for the lapse in the postings. It was unavoidable.)
Social Media Marketing Resources
The next step in the process is to make a social media marketing plan and carry it out. The sites below provide further guidance and inspiration for that. Don’t get overwhelmed by the number of them. Just browse through and pull out a few to start with and come back when you need further inspiration.
- Hubspot is an excellent source for social media marketing tips
- Social Media Examiner shares 3 Steps to an Effective Social Media Strategy
- A helpful Social Media Strategy Template on Slideshare
- Tufts University Social Media Strategy Template
- Sliderockes says this is A Social Media Marketing Plan as Fine as a Tailored Outfit
- A free, downloadable Social Media Planning Template from Bluewire Media
- This clear INFOGRAPHIC focuses on the healthcare industry, but most of it is useful for any business.
- Another INFOGRAPHIC from Mediabistro that may be useful.
- Social Times shares an INFOGRAPHIC on the best time to post.
- Mashable gives us 5 Tips for Creating More Efficient Social Media Processes
- Mashable again on How to Optimize your Social Media Budget
- Bizjournals publishes 5 Tips for Setting Social Media Strategy in 2013
- Details about How to Define a Strategic Plan for Social Media ROI from Search Engine Watch
Those should keep you going for a while.
I am hard at work creating a slide show for the Online Marketing talk I have scheduled. It will include all the posts from “Domain Names” through this one. I may not post here for the next week or so until I finish that up, then I’ll see if I can’t share it with you in some useable format. Meanwhile, check the “Links” button on the far right of the top navigation menu of this page for a soon-to-be-complete list of links from these last few articles.
Thank you for helping me to prepare for this presentation. I hope you have learned a few things from it. Writing for you has made it a lot easier from me to envision my audience and get my thoughts together on the various aspects of the subject.
I’d love to hear of any other subjects you’d like to learn more about. You can comment publicly by using the comment box or send me a private message. Either way, I’d love to hear from you!
Social Media iceberg graphic courtesy of Sean MacEntee
Our weekly newsletters are aimed at keeping you up to date and informed. Sign up for free. You can discontinue at any time, and we will never share your email address.